Saturday, September 8, 2012

Attention to Details


The presentation of a gift can take something as simple and boring as bath towels and make them EXCITING!   I absolutely adore having a reason to give gifts which means I also have a reason to CREATE.  I probably put as much effort or thought into my packaging as I do the actual gift. I wonder if this love for packaging stems from my love of storage containers. Anyone else have a love for "Glass Jars"? Is there such a thing as too many? I think not!

 
This year in addition to our middle daughter's graduation from the University of Hawaii, we also received numerous high school Graduation announcements, thus creative AND thrifty were a must.  The gift above contains two bath towels that I simply stitched red rik rak across the bottom.  Fast, Easy, Inexpensive and Super Cute. 

3 comments:

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Enrich content! Lots of essential clues of searching perfect post to put comments and increasing the rank. Thank you so very much for a huge cooperation by putting a big list of it.

Can you give some more information on this subject?
Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Generally I like to and get my mix of Vitamin E from pills. While I would prefer to via a good meal plan it can be even more difficult to at times.

You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.