Monday, February 3, 2014

"BabyCakes"

Seriously !!!!
I am actually at a loss for words, at a loss as to where to begin and just plain old LOST here on my own blog!  It has been so long since my last post that I cannot remember how to post.  Apparently the three years of living in the United States hindered my ability to blog, fortunately, it did not completely hinder my ability to create.  I have discovered while searching through photos that I actually had many avenues for my creativity, Far beyond cards. Perhaps photos will help me share my journey until I find my blogging fingers?

"BabyCakes"
I discovered a passion for creating cupcakes













3 comments:

Kori Meyer said...

Great job Justine! I know how you feel - I realized a week or so ago that i hadn't written anything on my own blog(s) for almost a year. Your cupcakes are absolutely beautiful - keep it up. I am sure if you spread the word around you can use your talent overseas. June is wedding month!!! :)

Mahesh MSA said...

Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
I look forward to reading more. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

Cardiology Hospitals in Hyderabad

David Beckham said...

I am very happy to see your blog, very good article for audience,

Each year, cardiac complications and diseased occur within 30 days after major noncardiac surgery in more than 10 million people worldwide.

Today, however, the tether is fraying. How can we use technology to bring
Cardiologist database in USA closer to patients rather than making them more remote?

Small tips to avoid heart attack

• Take responsibility for your health. ...
• Know your risks. ...
• Don't smoke or expose yourself to second-hand smoke. ...
• Maintain a healthy blood pressure. ...
• Monitor your cholesterol (blood lipids). ...
• Limit your calories. ...
• Make exercise a daily habit. ...
• Pick your pills wisely.